January Health and Wellness?
Well, duh, I need me some kiwi and goat’s yoghurt nails.
This was the first thing that came to my mind and they were so. much. FUN. to wear.
Lots of nailporn (and then some), sneaky foodporn and a giveaway will follow, darlings! : )
I painted them kiwis pretty much IMMEDIATELY after I saw this month’s NAIL graphic and have, as per usual been keeping them all photographed and ready instead of posting. I need to work on that.
I know the ladies thought this theme up to match, perfectly me thinks, the beginning of Jan, RESOLUTIONS time – as I am the contrariest of Marys, I don’t make these, on purpose: if I have a resolution or something I’ll wait until February or March. Really.
Now, I don’t know if you guys have a thing like that, but my goat’s yoghurt with kiwi slices or berries is food paradise to me. Literally. Only, that’s the only reason I eat it, I just love it – there’s something special about goat’s milk slight tanginess and fresh fruit combo, while anyone who sees me eat it always thinks I’m on a restrictive diet/trying to loose weight. Na-ah, I’m too much of a foodie.
Still, it always makes me smile, so health and wellness it is : )
(I’m like, yeeeah, after this dietary bowl of yoghurt I’ll fry me some bacon and eggs. My restriction is, gotta be extra crispy.)
I can never buy goat’s yoghurt when I’m at uni, they just don’t have it, so it’s double special at home.
Enjoying my bowl and holding the spoon with these nails was giggle-inducing, too.
Hey! So exciting!!
Remember? I’m 22. (I literally need to keep reminding myself.) You can read me rambling and being grateful here, if you’re so inclined.
AND my birthday giveaway, 1st bundle – UK was won by Kairi! The odds were indeed in your favour, honey : )) (I sent you an email)
I so hope you’ll enjoy the goodies!!!
Now, continuing with my bday giveaways, yay, you can enter the raffle for the INTERNATIONAL bundle, #2 – HERE, right now. It’ll run for one week and end on the 5th of February.
Please, have a look at the rules (they won’t bite) as we don’t want any disqualification silly business.
2nd BUNDLE – International (excluding UK) – Rafflecopter is running now!
As I said in my birthday post, those bundles are quite personal, things I’ve been loving or wanting for a while : )
1. The Body Shop Sweet Pea Duo Body Butter – this is brilliant. Smells delicately divine. Works great for hands and body, and is seriously HYDRATING. Plus, I love me a different packaging, and this pot is divided into two compartments – one hides the lotion for normal, the other dry skin. The latter one works great as an overnight hand cream, lovely for cuticles, too.
2. Yellow polka dot bracelet – this is such a quirky, fantastic bracelet – I loved it when shopping for the giveaways in Camden Town. Wooden beads, vibrant yellow and black dots – perfect combo.
3. Green bracelet – my all time favourite colour (hello. have you seen my walls? you can sneak a peek in, say, this post, because obviously, green is the perfect backdrop for a foot in a cast.) – this is the perfect, grassy green.
4. L’Oreal Color Riche Le Khol in Midnight Black – I don’t know about you, but I hate hard eyeliners, I always almost poke my eye out. This is smooth, soft, glides on beautifully. Midnight Black gorgeous.
5. Dotting tools! Perfect for simple or complex nail art, 10 sizes for different dots – if you’re just beginning, you’ll love these. If you’re an advanced nail artiste ( ; )) – you can never have too many dotting tools, right? : )
6. The Body Shop Eye Definer in Shimmering Steel – as some of you know : ), I’m not a fan of ‘traditional’, be it nail colour, books, clothes, you name it – I love eyeliners in shades different than black. This shimmery grey eyeliner from The Body Shop ticks all the boxes and I hope you’ll love it!
INTERNATIONAL, hon? Wanna enter my giveaway? Link here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Any foodies out there? Tell me, do you have a food that’s healthy, but you’re eating it for a completely different reason and loving it? : )
Furball PS If you like me just, just enough to like me on facebook (Cat is SO. facebooking it up), you might’ve noticed that I’m dog-sitting this week – she’s gorgeous, she’s Zuza and she’ll definitely make an appearance on the blog soon. : )
Kiwi PS Haha, aww, I just realised, this is the second time a kiwi’s appeared in my little piece of the internets – one furry fruit is in my Virgin Post : )) Which is statistically odd, since I honestly eat kiwi once in a blue, blue moon.
Sneaky, attention-seeking kiwis.